- I haven’t yet followed the orgs in this list but the StayClassy philanthropy blog has put together a nice list of accounts for organizations that support persons with disabilities
- In a similar vein, there’s another reference I found that has Apps (and Maps) to End Sexual Violence
- I’ve just put the book being reviewed here on my Amazon wishlist: Social Change Anytime Everywhere – Book Review. It looks like it will be really useful for non-profit communications work.
- If you’re working in the social good arena, you may be doing good works, but are you protecting yourself by having policies in place for yourself, as well as for your clients? Just Googling “social media policy” can yield some great stuff but I just ran across this today, so you might want to check it out: immediate future Launches a Step by Step Guide to Creating a Social Media Policy to Protect Company Reputations
- Most of us in the SMEM and social good world know this but Twitter does far more good than bad
- Well, this is interesting… while kids are fleeing Facebook in droves, this Study Finds Joining Your Teens On Facebook, Twitter Improves Relationship
- Mashable’s Social Good Summit is going international with meetups! Social Good Summit Meetups Planned in 20+ Countries